Open up the LevelKit project in Unity
To find the downloaded level kit files:
- Right click on the LevelKit files and select 'properties'
- Then click on the 'local files' tab and click on 'browse local files'
- This will open the file location in the explorer window.
- Make sure to MOVE the level kit folder out of Steam apps and into a safe folder in your User account to prevent steam from overwriting in an update to the tools
- Bonus points for setting up version control for your mod ( doesn't have to be the whole project - can just be the mod folder )
Open Unity and press the 'Open' button open a new project, and point this to the location of the LevelKit files that were opened in explorer in the previous step.
Continue Getting Started with the LevelKit